Dr Fred Fotouhi completed his initial medical degree in 2005. He is a Fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and a member of Skin Cancer college of Australasia and Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
He's an "Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor" and is qualified for Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer.
He's also trained to administer cosmetic injectables and anti-aging technology, physician strength skin peels and non scarring lesion removal.
He lives with his family in Melbourne. His main clinic is based in Mornington.
Dr Fotouhi Has a number of degrees awarded by a number of different universities. He is medically registered to practice in Australia.
- Medical Doctorate, Tehran University of Medical Sciences.
- Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
- Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine, University of Queensland.
- Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, Skin cancer college of Australasia (SCCA).
- Graduate of SCCA Advanced Clinical Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine & Surgery (SCCA).
- Advanced Certificate of Skin cancer surgery, University of Queensland.
- Certificate of Dermoscopy (SCCA)
- Graduate of SCCA Advanced Clinical Certificate of Dermoscopy (SCCA)
- Member of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Member of Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Active member of International Dermoscopy Society (IDS)
- Active member of Skin Cancer College Australasia (SCCA)
- Active member of Skin Cancer Audit & Research Database (SCARD)